Saturday, April 10, 2010

Winner of Yoplait Contest and $20 Stop and Shop Gift Card!

First of all, my apologies for the delay in announcing the winner of this exciting contest from Yoplait, MyBlogSpark and Venusity.  For those who missed my previous post, our family suffered a serious loss and I was grieving for the past week.

On an upbeat note, I returned to work today to determine the winner of the contest through Random.org.  It was easier than I thought!

I am pleased to announce the winner is Gather's own coupon guru, J. Frugal Mom.  Congratulations!  To claim your prize, please send an email to getintowin@gmail.com with your name, physical mailing address and daytime telephone number.

The information, product and giveaway are provided to Venusity by Stop & Shop and Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.


If you haven't tried Yoplait Greek yogurt yet, visit http://www.yoplaitgreek.com/ to save $.30 on one cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt today! It's thick, creamy and decadent with no guilt...a yummy treat for goddess in you!

Keep watching as I revamp the face of Venusity and sponsor future contests!  The next few months at Venusity are sure to be exciting as we learn, grow and win together!

2 comments: