Monday, April 26, 2010

National Pretzel Day is a Good Time To Get Twisted!

National Pretzel Day is today! National Pretzel Day is a good day to get twisted. I got twisted twice today for National Pretzel Day...did you?

Before I even realized it was National Pretzel Day, I turned myself into one. To clarify, I did my yoga positions this morning after falling out of my usual routine for a few days. It felt good to get twisted first thing in the morning!

When I had my cup of joe and realized it was National Pretzel Day, I decided to eat my last bag of Nabisco 100 Calorie Yogurt Covered Pretzels. Gather sent them to me during a sad time a few weeks ago. Those pretzels cheered me up until today! Who knew Gather would help me get twisted for National Pretzel Day?

I am glad I managed to celebrate National Pretzel Day without compromising my Shedding Light diet.

What are you doing for National Pretzel Day? Did you get twisted yet? What are you waiting for...come join me!

Here is a YouTube video showing how to make a pretzel on National Pretzel Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment