Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Where Do I Vote?

If you're a diva who hasn't voted in awhile, you're not alone.  Today gives you another chance to get it right.  Are you always complaining about the state of affairs in this country? Well, today is your day to get off the sofa and put the democratic process to work. Election Day is a time when we all get to cast our votes to show how we really feel about policy and candidates. If you haven't voted in awhile, the first question you have is likely to be, "Where do I vote?"

You may also wonder if you are still registered to vote. Don't let another year slide by without taking a stance. Check out Vote411 to find answers to essential Election Day questions such as...
-Am I registered to vote?

-How do I register to vote?

-Where do I vote?

-What is on my ballot?

-MORE!

Stand up and be counted!

No comments:

Post a Comment