Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Win A Free $20 Gift Card and Yoplait Yogurt!

Venusity is going Greek!  Are you searching for a snack that's perfect for channeling your inner goddess? Look no further than your local Stop & Shop for new Yoplait Greek yogurt. With 0 grams of fat and just 130 calories, Yoplait Greek yogurt is a guilt-free indulgence that will also help keep you strong and active.

Each cup contains 12 grams of protein - two times that of the leading yogurt - and is available in four delicious flavors, including Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla, and Plain. In addition, Yoplait is the only leading brand of Greek yogurt with Vitamins A and D.

I received two cups of both the Strawberry and Blueberry flavors along with a $20 gift card to Stop & Shop.  Would you like the same fabulous prize pack?  It's easy to get 4 free coupons to purchase the product and a $20 Stop & Shop gift card compliments of Venusity and MyBlogSpark. 

Simply become a follower of my blog then comment to let me know you did it.  If you're already a follower, comment to let me know that and indicate you want to be entered in the contest.  Enter before March 30, 2010.  The winner will be announced here on March 31, 2010.  The information, product and giveaway are provided to me by Stop & Shop and Yoplait through MyBlogSpark

If you haven't tried Yoplait Greek yogurt yet, visit http://www.yoplaitgreek.com/ to save $.30 on one cup of Yoplait Greek yogurt today! It's thick, creamy and decadent with no guilt...a yummy treat for goddess in you!

Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. I'm now a follower of your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and I want to enter the contest, it sounds like a yummy yogurt. I'd love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now a follower. I tried the yogurt, quite tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following you, too! Thanks for making the sign-up process so easy! I have tried the Greek yogurt, and it is thick and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am following you now.

    Lisa
    drugstoredivalisa(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. im a new follower!

    melg.melo[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. By the way I wanna be entered into the contest!!
    hugs- DN

    ReplyDelete