Monday, December 14, 2009

The Yoplait Kids Contest Winners Announced!

Today we are announcing the winners of the Yoplait Kids Contest, compliments of Venusity and My Blog Spark.  I buy Yoplait kids yogurt because it is healthy, tasty and my children love it!  I even enjoy the taste and sneak one or two myself when they are at school.  Shh, don't tell!

In my previous post Free Yoplait Kids Yogurt, Traveler Cooler, Fun Spoon, Placemat and Puzzle, I discussed the cool prizes 2 lucky participants will receive.  Without further ado, here are the 2 winners of the Yoplait Kids Contest:  Dnbuster and Cyndi B.  Congratulations to the winners!

Venusity would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for entering and wish you all a happy holiday season!

Check out this creative commercial for Yoplait and how a little girl manages to get a taste of the little boy's yogurt:


1 comment: