Monday, October 19, 2009

What Is Your Self-Perception?

What is your self-perception? My recent exploration into the world of beauty lead me right to inner well-being. While the media may define beauty narrowly, do you have a broader definition? Does that definition apply to you or are you overly critical of yourself?

Curious about my own self-perception, I decided to take a test to find out where I stand right now:


My Self Perception
 
Investment in Appearance
50
Investment in Body Integrity
42
 
You are not overly invested in your appearance, but you do like to look good. You are not an overly emotional person, but you do somewhat care about how people see you. If something occurs that makes you feel unattractive it has the potential to make you feel a bit stressed. While your health is important to you, it is not the most important factor in your life. You do not like to get sick, but you have a good attitude towards illness and can cope with sickness ok.

Free Poll

earrings jewelry


I was pleased to see I'm not overly emotional about how others see me. For years I was too concerned about the opinions of others. It was great I could handle illness, especially since I have chronic physical conditions.

I was concerned that health was not the most important factor in my life. My quest for knowledge about beauty and health is timely to help me properly priortize personal well-being. How did you do on the self-perception test?

No comments:

Post a Comment