Monday, September 12, 2011

Go Bounce Your Question off Millions at Facebook


I thought it was so cool to have an opportunity to Bounce my question off millions on Facebook. Life means making big (or incredibly small) decisions. Either way, sometimes you need a helping hand.

Right now Bounce fans are trying to figure out whether they prefer the Bounce Dryer Bar or Bounce dryer sheets. I think I like the sheets better because it's hard to teach me new tricks! Anyway, I had other decision to make and turned to Facebook.com/Bounce to get help figuring them out.

Check out the “Bounce it Off Millions” app to submit a question you need help making a decision on. Should you wear shorts or jeans? Is the sky blue or gray? Should you live in a house or apartment? Will you serve green beans or corn? Earth-shattering decisions such as these may require a helping hand.

Let over 150 million Facebook users help you decide between two options. All you need to do is like Bounce (which you already do, so why not go public?) then submit your question. You can also enter a sweepstakes to win two Bounce Dryer Bars – one is for you, the other is for a friend. Get in it to win it with 5,000 winners chosen.

The Bounce it Off Millions contest started August 22 and ends on September 17, so what are you waiting for?  I found out about it through One2One Network and I'm so glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment